Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Desk at Damariscotta Lake Writers Conference - at the Kennedy Learning Center in Maine



This is my writing surface for the week. A polished board room table that could sit 16 - all to myself! Take a closer look at the view below.


This is my view for the week. Can hardly believe my luck. It's turning into a wonderful week - great company among smart interesting people and lots of solo time to focus on my own writing. A lake to dive into any time the brain cells start to stagnate and good food to boot.

It's a pleasure to be a founding attendee! Ralph Sneeden and John Casteen have done a great job of getting this retreat up and running.

2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, but we couldn't go to a conference together. You know this. It would end in no work product and many hangovers, but we'd have the time of our life, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, c'est probablement vrai! But, conferences have an inherent push for productivity and the pressure and fact that others are writing/editing fast and furiously too, helps. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete