Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to Life - Voted for a Mayor for the 1st Time Today

Short blog to say I'm going to try to get back on the Blog Roll. Low period of family loss - 2 grandparents in 6 weeks - (Spring of our discontent) has been followed by an Autumn return of creativity. Working on figuring out how to maintain my voice, with some caution, while working full time, in a job that requires discretion. But very pleased to state that I made it out to vote for a mayor tonight. Two siblings are now blogging pretty regularly, with specific missions, (finance for frat boys - NOT G rated for sharing, and buying nothing new for a year) and I'm feeling inspired by their output.

Noveling is going well - am now well into Draft 5 of the big project. Self-imposed editorial deadline of Dec. 15 to move me along.

1 comment:

  1. rah rah! keep up the momentum! have been re-reading my own novel of 2006 Na No Wri Mo fame and laughing out loud to it! what a gift to find myself so funny :)

    ReplyDelete