Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lenten Vows

Here's my lenten vow, made in some haste, and no doubt to be repented at leisure (as per ma belle jumelle): I'm going to stop taking taxis to work. This will take some effort on my part, and will provide considerable relief to my pocketbook. Not sure if I can tackle too many other vows, but I'm trying to stay positive. This one won't be affected by my trip to the Olympics next weekend either! Very excited about this opportunity, as afforded by my lovely and loving husband.

So, for the duration of Lent, I will rise a little earlier, and spend much less money, but a lot more time, getting to work.

1 comment:

  1. that's funny! 'spend much less money, but a lot more time'. Well, more funny because it's not me :)
    I like this lenten vow!
    xo Tara

    ReplyDelete